Dr. Ver Halen has had the privilege of speaking at countless meetings, including the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and American Society for Reconstructive Surgery, the American Association of Plastic Surgeons, and numerous other groups.
He has been an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons since 2011. He has served on numerous boards and committees within the ASPS. He is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and co-chairs the Development Committee and Health Policy / Patient Safety Committee. He was awarded a prestigious leadership award to participate in the Essentials of Leadership Program in 2017, which identifies young leaders in the specialty of plastic surgery. He currently is the lead of the “Starting a Successful Practice” series at the Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting.
His current committee responsibilities include:
- Legislative Advocacy Committee – Texas Delegate
- Leadership Development Committee
- Development Committee
- Patient Safety Committee
- Healthcare Delivery Committee
Latest posts by Dr. Jon Ver Halen MD FACS (see all)
- Chin Liposuction - April 30, 2020
- What Does Breast Augmentation Cost? - February 15, 2020
- Can I Breastfeed After Breast Implant/Augmentation? - November 30, 2019