Breast lift surgery (or mastopexy) involves a plastic surgeon raising your breasts by removing excess skin and then tightening the surrounding tissue. This reshapes and supports the breasts. Many women choose to have a breast lift to rejuvenate their figure and gain a breast profile that is more youthful-looking.
- Does not produce an unsightly vertical scar
- Uses a woman's own breast tissue to restore upper pole fullness and create a more youthful appearance
- Uses an internal suspension technique to lift the breasts (similar to a push-up bra)
- Transfers the weight of the breast to the chest muscle, providing immediate relief of back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Preserves nipple sensation and the ability to breastfeed as it does it not disturb the nipple, areola, or breast glands.