Your sexual health is an extremely important part of your overall health and the well-being of your relationships. Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be the source of acute frustration and embarrassment for men and potentially create difficulties in their relationships with their spouses or partners. But there’s no need to let this common condition affect your health, well-being, or self-esteem. Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy exists, and it could work for you.
What Is Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy?
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy is a gentle, non-invasive, and effective treatment for many men living with ED. We are proud to be an exclusive licensed provider of this treatment at Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery in Colleyville, TX. To learn more information, simply contact us today and schedule a consultation!
How Does It Work?
ESWT therapy uses a sophisticated sonic device which delivers pulses of sound through the skin into the tissue and blood vessels of the penis. This helps to treat the causes of ED by:
- Breaking up the plaque in the blood vessels which can inhibit blood flow
- Repairing damaged blood vessels and easing the blood flow
- Stimulating the formation of new blood vessels
Treatment is short (usually just 20 minutes) and completely non-invasive. There’s no need for injections or pills. Many men notice a significant improvement after their first treatment, and results have been shown to last up to two years after treatment in some cases. However, results vary from patient to patient.
Who Can Benefit From Sound Wave Therapy?
Although individual results can vary, there are plenty of people who make great candidates for sound wave therapy. These can include:
- Men of various ages who have vasculogenic ED (caused by lack of blood flow)
- Men who have ED caused by diabetes
- Men who have either found medications not to be helpful or want to stop taking them
Sound wave therapy is not only safe and non-invasive, but it can be incredibly effective, too. This revolutionary treatment may be used to:
- Provide a long-term solution to ED, restoring your sexual enjoyment without drugs or surgery.
- Enhance your sex life, helping you to achieve your best performance and delight your partner.
- Help restore normal sexual function after prostate surgery.
- Treat Peyronie’s disease, correcting curvature of the penis.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
“My ED isn’t always an issue, but I was only able to have sex with my wife once to twice a week. Now we are doing it twice in a weekend. It seriously feels as if I am in my 20s again because of the size of my erections.”
Want to learn more about this incredible treatment? Get in touch with our team at Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery in Colleyville, TX. Learn more information about Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy and whether or not you qualify for the treatment. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!