MINIMAL DOWNTIME MAXIMUM RESULTS
SERVING COLLEYVILLE — MID-CITIES — DALLAS — FORT WORTH — PLANO –SOUTHLAKE – GRAPEVINE– IRVING – ARLINGTON — MANSFIELD
At Ver Halen Aesthetics, we offer a wide range of body sculpting and liposuction services in order to help you achieve your goals of living a healthy and beautiful life. Our team provide the most advanced minimally invasive cosmetic and body sculpting procedures available. With over a decade of experience, we have the experience necessary to deliver YOUR best outcome so that you can enjoy a healthier, slimmer physique and a happier lifestyle.
THE BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION
- State-of-the-art laser, ultrasound, acoustic, radiofrequency and hi-frequency electromagnetic treatments
- The results are PERMANENT
- Minimally invasive techniques
- NO General anesthesia or IV sedation (unless desired by patient)
- Minimal downtime! Active recovery – The majority of patients return to work in 48 hours, return to light cardio in 48 hours, and do not require narcotics for postoperative pain control
- Efficient Fat Removal Techniques
- First in Class Skin Tightening Results
MosesesI looked all over the Dallas area trying to find the best Dr. for my procedure, and THANK THE LORD I found Dr. Ver Halen! He and his staff are the absolute best! They may have been a little out of my price range to begin with, but I am so blessed I chose him for my Awake Laser Liposuction procedure. They offer everything, too… not just a place that only performs one procedure
NNancy12After being diagnosed with a thyroid disorder at a young age and struggling with my weight my whole life not being able to shake the ring of fat around my midsection(despite being extremely active running every day and staying on a 1200 calorie diet) so I finally took the plunge and decided on Vaser high definition liposuction with Dr. Ver Halen. I am extremely pleased with the results.
tee_on_topDr. Ver Halen and his staff were very professional. He always available for me even after the surgery. I would texted him when I was unsure about something and he responded within the hour. If not Melissa would help me and give me guidance. I’m excited about the results that I already see. It’s been almost two months since I had my 360 lipo procedure. I’m healing well and I have already…
If you’re interested in learning more about liposuction in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, check out our before-and-after gallery here.
ADVANCED BODY SCULPTING SERVICES
Ver Halen Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery offers a solution for EVERY Body! Our list of body sculpting techniques includes:
Hi Definition Vaser Liposuction
Working hard to gain muscle, but not seeing the results? High Definition Liposculpture helps etch and define the muscles you have earned, such as six-packs or pectoral muscles
VASER is a minimally invasive technology that uses ultrasound to separate fat from other tissues. It is helpful not only for liposuction, but for fat harvesting and liposculpture as well.
Laser Lipo uses a precise, powerful laser light beam to permanently melt fat in a minimally invasive way, and helps stimulate collagen formation and skin contraction.
Z wave produces acoustic waves to reduce swelling, minimize nodularity, and smooth your liposuction results.
Emsculpt uses Hi Intensity Focused Electromagnetic energy to induce supra-maximal muscle contractions, and tone the muscle where you are having liposuction performed.
Radiofrequency energy is used to induce collagen formation, which in turn improves your skin elasticity and tone.
Every patient’s body responds differently to minimally invasive treatments such as liposuction. Our team will work with you at all times to help make sure you are provided the best care and tools for the most rewarding recovery and results.
Have a question about Liposuction? Don’t hesitate to contact our practice. Also, please read our FAQ on liposuctions questions from patients like you! IF you’re looking to improve your body, you’ve come to the right place!
WHAT AREAS CAN I TREAT WITH LIPOSUCTION?
Many of us struggle with losing excess fat. For some people, losing excess fat isn’t a mater of a strict diet and exercise. For many patients, receiving help from a plastic surgeon is the solution you need. With liposuction, you can remove “stubborn” fat from those areas that you can’t lose in any other way. For many patients, it is a way to “jump start” a healthier lifestyle.
Liposuction is a safe and effective treatment that can help sculpt your body into the one you have always dreamed of. It is perfect for eliminating fat in a variety of areas, including the following:
- Bra Roll
- Inner Thighs
- Chin and neck
- Male breast tissue (“gynecomastia”)
This is just a small sample of the areas that can be treated with liposuction. If you want to learn more about the procedure, including the other areas it can treat and the benefits it can provide, contact our office today. Our capable, compassionate staff will guide you through the whole process and help you achieve the body you desire.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION?
Liposuction has many benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- It can enhance the shape and contour of your body.
- It can help men that suffer from gynecomastia (when men develop excessive amounts of fatty breast tissue) by removing the fatty breast tissue.
- It can help treat lipodystrophy syndrome, which is when there is a fat metabolism disturbance in which there is excessive fat in some areas of the body, but none in others.
- The effects of liposuction can be very long-lasting so long as the patient’s weight does not greatly increase any time after the procedure.
- It can improve the appearance of someone’s body, making it more natural looking, for someone who has, for instance, had a gastric band or bypass procedure by correcting abnormalities that resulted from the weight loss, like excess skin.
- It can help treat excessive sweating in the armpit areas, as well as chafing in other areas, such as the thighs.
- The results are for the most part immediate, so you can enhance your appearance in as little as a day. Besides swelling, which may take a few weeks to subside, the enhancements are immediate.
- It often influences better habits, such as exercise and good dieting, as the results of liposuction must be maintained.
- It can improve a person’s well-being by improving severe imbalances and abnormalities in the body’s appearance, although it is not a substitute for a healthy living style.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION?
The best candidates for liposuction have localized deposits of fat in their abdomen, arms, thighs and/or neck. These pockets of fat are often resistant to the effects of even the best diet and exercise regimens, and may be the result of genetics. Liposuction is also used for abdominal etching, which can uncover your inner six-pack. In addition, face liposuction is often used to address chubby cheeks or jowls.
Liposuction candidates also have firm, elastic skin. For the best results, the skin must shrink following the procedure. For patients who have lost skin elasticity because of age, stretch marks, or other causes, a variety of our energy based technologies (for example, Vaser, Pelleve, Forma, Fractora, Z wave) can help improve your skin’s ability to contract.
Liposuction is not a substitute for diet and exercise, nor is it a magic bullet. Liposuction can help redefine or sculpt your body, but it can’t completely change your shape. It also can’t make you feel more satisfied about other aspects of your life. However, liposuction may make you feel better about yourself if you are bothered by a muffin top, spare tire or other pocket of unwanted fat.
Several types of liposuction are available, including laser-assisted liposuction, ultrasound-assisted liposuction, water-assisted liposuction and tumescent liposuction. Each type of liposuction has its own set of benefits and risks. These issues will be discussed during your consultation.
WHY CHOOSE Liposuction?
We have found that many patients can get GOOD results with liposuction alone, and EXCELLENT results with our proven liposuction techniques. We have been perfecting our techniques for the past 15 years. Our team has found a “treatment gap” between patients who have traditional liposuction, versus patients who have invasive surgery. Our combination helps “fill the gap”, and helps patients get their desired results. Here are a few key points:
- All devices are FDA-approved, unlike many fat harvest and transfer devices being used today
- These procedures are typically performed in the office, with only local anesthesia (although patients can request deeper sedation, if they so desire).
- We typically use Laser Liposuction or VASER (ultrasound) to reduce dense, fibrous fat, and stimulate collagen formation
- Radiofrequency-based skin tightening to maximize skin contraction
- Acoustic / Shock Wave therapy, RF, or subcision (Z Wave, Cellfina) to treat cellulite.
- Patients go home the day of surgery
- Typically do not use any narcotics postop for pain control
- Active Recovery: Back to light exercise and work 48 hours after their procedures.
At Ver Halen Aesthetics, we specifically evaluate patients for these additional treatments, and select the appropriate treatment based on their skin quality, amount of fat, previous treatment(s), and surgical goals.
HOW CAN I GET MY BEST RESULTS?
Believe it or not, YOU can influence your liposuction results! There are a number of factors that are in your control, as a patient, to obtain the best outcome for yourself.
- Nictotine: nicotine exposure of any kind can hurt your outcomes. This includes smoking cigarettes or cigars, electronic cigarettes or “vaping”, or nicotine patches.
- Weight control: Our own data shows that patients who maintain, or lose weight after liposuction get the best results. Patients who GAIN weight after liposuction will collect fat in other, unsightly locations.
- Active recovery: most of our procedures are performed under awake anesthesia, just using local anesthesia. This means that your risk of complications during and after the surgery, like blood clots, are dramatically reduced. However, AFTER the surgery we will instruct you to be active at home the day of surgery, the day after surgery, and to return to work and light exercise after Liposuction. This will not only reduce your risk of a bad result, but will also help you obtain your IDEAL result.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
The best way to determine which liposuction option is right for you is to schedule your consultation in person. Learn What To Expect During Your Liposuction Consultation.
Please call or contact us today to schedule your comprehensive consultation at our office in Ver Halen Aesthetics, conveniently located in Colleyville.